- Introduction: SEDA is a not for profit organization that has one full time staff person and a 7 person volunteer board of directors. We are funded by the RDBN AREA E. We put out our newsletter the SSNEWS once a month and deliver it to more than 600 homes, we are happy to include information or articles that are submitted to our editor to promote various recreation organizations or events. We have begun upgrading forestry recreation sites in the RDBN AREA E, starting with the Takysie Rec Site and trail. We are currently working on an inventory of local trails and creating brochures to promote a few of the better known ones.
|Mission StatementSEDA represents the interests of local residents in creating, developing, and supporting economic opportunities in the area.Goals· To create a forum for local residents to develop, market, and distribute goods and services in a cooperative manner.
· To act as a catalyst for the development of economic opportunities that support and enhance our community.
· To encourage and develop tourism opportunities which would enhance the economic sustainability of our area
· To support and grow existing businesses in our community
- Operating Seasons: We are open year around – Office hours are Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 4 PM. As it is a one person office the office will be closed from time to time so the staff can attend meetings or run errands for the organization.
- Membership or Program Registration: Any one who resides in the RDBN AREA E has access to this community organization.
- Contact Information: Southside Economic Development Association, 250-694-3219